Members of our team often attend French and international security conferences in order to stay up-to-date. They also participate in security events and Capture The Flag competitions opposing worldwide security enthusiasts.
- External and Internal penetration tests
- Software security analysis
- Wired and wireless network penetration tests
- Mobile application tests
- Code review
- Incident response and malware reverse engineering
- Configuration review
- Hacking demos and awareness campaigns
CSPN: software security assessment
This security certification has been created by the French Network and Information Security Agency (ANSSI). This approach implies limited time and workload. It also focuses on the analysis of vulnerabilities. The label takes the shape of a certificate delivered by the ANSSI, and is based on the evaluation results.
The ANSSI audits the skills of the candidate laboratory. Then a license is granted for the technical fields in which the laboratory has been recognised as skilled. Our authorization covers the following fields:
- Intrusion detection
- Anti-virus, protection against malicious applications
- Security administration and supervision
- Identification, authentication and access control
- Secure communication
- Secure messaging
- Secure storage
- Mobile operators
- Entertainment industries
- Energy professionals
- Government departments and institutions.